1. Zhong-RuiMa, Li-JunShi, Ming-HongDeng, 2018. Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy in children and adolescents with insomnia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, 51(6), e7070. May 21, 2018.
2. Sharon Schutte-Rodin, M.D.,Lauren Broch, Ph.D.,Daniel Buysse, M.D.,Cynthia Dorsey, Ph.D., Michael Sateia, M.D. Clinical Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Insomnia in Adults. Journal of clinical sleep medicine, 2008 Oct 15; 4(5): 487–504.
3. Zhong-Rui Ma, Li-Jun Shi, Ming-Hong Deng. Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy in children and adolescents with insomnia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, vol.51 no.6 Ribeirão Preto 2018. May 21, 2018
4. Consensus Conference Panel, Watson N F, Badr M S, Belenky G, Bliwise D L, Buxton O M, Buysse D, Dinges D F, Gangwisch J, Grandner M A, Kushida C, Malhotra R K, Martin J L, Patel S R, Quan S F, Tasali E (2015). Joint Consensus Statement of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and Sleep Research Society on the Recommended Amount of Sleep for a Healthy Adult: Methodology and Discussion. Journal of clinical sleep medicine: JCSM: official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, 11(8), 931–952.
5. Lavigne J V. Ph.D.; Arend R Ph.D.; Rosenbaum D Ph.D.; Smith A B A; Weissbluth M M.D.; Binns H J M.D., M.P.H.; Christoffel K K M.D., M.P.H. Sleep And Behavior Problems Among Preschoolers, Journal Of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, 20(3): 164-169.
6. Hiscock H, Bayer J, Gold L, Hampton A, Ukoumunne O C, Wake M (2007). Improving infant sleep and maternal mental health: a cluster randomised trial. Archives of disease in childhood, 92(11), 952–958.